SDG "Goats & Birds of Prey" Jersey by Thoughts Space Athletics Disc Golf Apparel
Birds, check, goats, check. What's on this high performance disc golf jersey is exactly what you're going to find at trainzwholesale.
The artwork is from our friends over at Thought Space Athletics.
The front of the jersey features goat faces on the front with yellow lines zig zagging through the black.
The back of the jersey features the birds of prey that our courses are named after. The silhouettes of an Owl, Hawk, Falcon, and Eagle are resting on top of our four goats, named Birdie, Hyzer, Patches, and Peaches.
This sportswear is perfect for playing a round of disc golf, or just relaxing in. It's soft on the skin and you'll look fantastic while wearing it. Make sure you go a size larger than you usually would when ordering this shirt as it can get a little tight in the shoulders and chest compared to most shirts.
Thought Space creativity at its best for SDG!
Birds of Prey jersey represents our bird courses.
Our 4 Oz, 100% Micro Polyester Jerseys are light, breathable, moisture-wicking, and incorporate a wide range of creativity to leave the days of the screen printed sports apparel in the past. It's soft and smooth finish and 2 way stretch allow for easy range of motion so you can focus on your shot and not on an uncomfortable shirt.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Warm/Cold water wash- Keep water temperatures under 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odors and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces- Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.